E-Campus > NTOU Wireless
How To Connect Wi-fi
- Search for the AP”ntou” and connect it.
- Connection succeeds, the system will transfer you to the login page automatically. User name and password are completely same with E-mail.
- Available for internet using after filling in the correct account and password.
- Log out Wi-fi by clicking “disconnect”.
Temporary Account Application
- The message “Wi-fi is provided, please bring your own 802.11b Wireless PC Card.” may be indicated on the conference notification if held in the Wi-fi coverage on campus.
- Organizer has to provide following information and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org a business day before the date of conference held. Applicant will be informed immediately once the temporary account has been set up.
- Conference Name