Readers Services:Policies > POLICIES
- Circulation Services
- Reading Services
- Photocopying Services
- Attention To All Those Who Desire To Use NTOU Library Lockers
- Regulations Governing SMART Rooms
- NTOU faculty and students must show an Employee or Student ID Card to enter the Library.
- Dependents: The spouse and direct family of the University employees and faculty can apply for Dependent Library Card.
- For outside visitors at least 15 years of age, you can use your student ID, driver’s license, NHI card or national ID card to borrow a temporary library card.
- Temporary library cards must be returned on the day of its use, or you will be fined NT$100. A handling fee of NT$100 will be charged for a lost or damaged temporary card.
- Due to the limited study space in the Main Library, there are only 35 temporary library passes are available per day during the midterm and final examination period.
- If you lose your Library Card, contact circulation desk right away in order to prevent the unauthorized use of the lost card.
- Patrons should follow the Copyright Law of the ROC, as well as other relevant regulations and laws. Anyone violating the law shall bear the legal responsibility.
- The Library reserves the right to confiscate any Library Card being used inappropriately. The cardholder is not allowed to get a new replacement.
- The Library is protected by a security system. If an alarm sounds as you are leaving it may be necessary to examine any library materials in your possession.
- No smoking, eating, or any other inappropriate behaviors which may disturb others are not allowed in the Library. The Library reserves the right to deny a patron access to the Library.
- Electronic devices should be turned off or set to vibration or silent mode.
- For reading newspapers or using audio-visual materials in the library, please take one item at a time.
- Computers in the Library can only be used for database searching.
- Use of library collections is subject to the Intellectual Property Protection Laws. Patrons will be held responsible for any unauthorized use.
- It is not allowed to leave behind personal items to reserve seats. The Library is not liable for loss or damage to personal property.
- All personal belongings, including valuable items, privately-owned books, and handbags, should be taken care of by the owner, as the library has no responsibility for any loss of personal belongings.
Opening HoursPlease refer to Library Hours for our service time. Due to the Grobest Reading Room , the visitors are not available per day during the midterm and final examination period.Opening Hours
- Only Those Who Are Entering To NTOU Library Are Eligible To Use The Lockers.
- Please Keep In Mind Working Hours: Open Hours Until 20 Minutes before Library Closed
- NTOU Library Will Not Be Responsible For Your Lost.