Acceptable Use of E-Resources
Please read and abide by the Terms & Conditions of Use provided at publishers’ websites before using licensed electronic resources including databases, e-books and e-journals, etc.
Users who violate the Copyright Law should take full responsibility.
- Authorized Users：Current NTOU faculty, students and staff.
- Rules of Use
- All resources are for personal research、teaching and non-commercial purposes use only;
- Do not share your account password with anyone else;
- Do not engage in massive and systematic downloading of any licensed electronic contents by using any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to access;
- Do not engage in downloading an entire issue of online journal or major portions of electronic books;
- Do not copy, distribute or transmit licensed electronic contents in any form or medium to unauthorized users;
- Except as provided above, one who violates the Terms and Conditions of Use at publishers’ websites and the Copyright Law, directly or indirectly, should take full responsibility.
◎If you need any further assistance while using electronic resources, you are very welcomed to contact Division of Reference Services at campus extension 2114, 2125, or visit us on the 2nd Floor of the Library.